Canuk Seeds offers many convenient ways to pay for your order.
1. You will be able to select your payment method during checkout. Full payment instructions will be provided on the screen and in a confirmation email.
2. Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped.
3. You will be charged in CAD (Canadian Dollars).
4. Prices displayed in other currencies (USD, EUR, GBP) are approximate, as they are recalculated daily from CAD for your reference.
5. Due to currency conversion and rounding, the amount you see on the screen will usually be slightly different to the amount on your statement.
6. Customers are responsible for bank transfer charges.
7. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable.
8. Please note, only one discount / coupon code applies per order.
We accept the following methods of payment:
✓ Credit / Debit Card (MasterCard) - USA only
We cannot accept cards that are not registered for international use. Your payment will be declined automatically by the banks.
We use overseas banks through our processing company: Payofix. The transaction will be processed outside of North America and may be subject to extra/international bank charges.
You will receive an email from Payofix with your transaction status (IE: Approved or declined) and transaction reference ID - which is how the charge will appear on your credit card statement.
✓ International Money Order/Cashier’s Check (USD or CAD only)
Money Orders or Cashier's Check are to be made payable to NASB Inc. and sent to: NASB Inc, 91 King Street, Suite 174, Bowmanville, L1C 5E2, Ontario, CANADA.
If you are paying by Money Order and are located outside of Canada, please ensure you are sending an International Money Order. (CAD or USD only). If you are paying by Check - We can ONLY accept Cashier’s Checks. We do not accept personal checks.
Please include your order number and use a bubble envelope and registered mail for safety.
✓ ACH / Wire Transfer - USA only.
✓ Cash - Please include your order number and use a bubble envelope and registered mail for safety. We cannot be held responsible for cash lost in the post.
✓ Bank Transfer - not available for Canada and USA - Details will be provided during checkout. Please include your order number as a reference.
Please email your Bank Transfer receipt to: email@example.com. Please pay close attention to the email you will receive from us with your order confirmation for further instruction. Once funds are confirmed as received your order will be invoiced and dispatched. Confirmation of Bank Transfers generally takes 3-5 business days.
✓ E-Transfers - Canada only.
✓ Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.
✓ Paypal - NOT available for Canada
Paypal payments are subject to 4.5% processing fee.
We currently accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin - Mainnet (BNB), BUSD (BEP2), Dash (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), NEO (NEO), TRON (TRX), Waves (WAVES), NEM (XEM), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP), USDC (ERC20 & BEP20).
1. Select the "Pay by Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum" method in checkout and complete your order as normal. After clicking the "Place Order" button you will be redirected to an external secure crypto payment page hosted by CoinPayments. If you are not redirected correctly, please contact us and we'll send you a direct link to your crypto payment page.
2. Review / update your details, select your preferred cryptocurrency and click a "Complete Checkout" button to see all necessary payment information including our wallet address and a QR code.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and send your payment immediately as the time to receive payment is limited.
4. Please send exactly the amount of cryptocurrency as shown on your payment page. If needed, remember to include enough funds to cover network fees.
5. If the expected amount of cryptocurrency does not reach us within the required time, your transaction will be automatically canceled. You will need to place a new order or contact us for a new transaction link to complete your payment. If you sent your transfer and the transaction expired, you will receive an e-mail from Coinpayments with instructions on how to claim your funds back.
6. Please note, any refunds of orders paid by cryptocurrency will be issued based on the order's total value in CAD, so the amount of cryptocurrency refunded will not be the same as the amount of cryptocurrency you sent.
If you have any questions regarding payment please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Our online sales are 3D Secure, 256 bit encrypted and hacker safe making it a very safe place to enter your details. All phone order payments are put through a secure VSP terminal online and once the payment goes through, we do not hold any records of clients credit/debit card details and all other client information remains highly confidential.